“我被炒魷魚”的十種英文繙譯
1. I got fired.我被炒魷魚了。
2. I got the boot.我被開除了。
3. I got the ax.我被開除了。
4. I got sacked./ I got the sack.我被開除恕?
5. They kicked me out.他們把我踢出來了。(他們把我開除了。)
6. My boss showed me the door yesterday.我老板昨天叫我走路。
7. I was canceled.我被開除了。
8. I was laid off.我被解雇了。
9. The boss told me that I don't have to come in tomorrow, or any other day.老板告訴我說,我明天或以後都不必來公司了。
10. My boss told me to find a “better” job.我老板叫我“另謀高就”。
位律師廻複
0條評論