商務英語寫作:有關保險的句子

商務英語寫作:有關保險的句子,第1張

商務英語寫作:有關保險的句子,第2張

The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the seagoing vessel at the final port of discharge. 被保險貨物在卸貨港卸離海輪後,保險責任以60天爲限。


  We generally insure W.P.A. on C.I.F. sales.

  按到岸價交易,我們一般保水漬險。

  The additional premium is for the buyer’s account.

  增加的費用由買方負擔。

  We adopt the warehouse to warehouse clause which is commonly used in international insurance.

  我們採用國際保險中慣用的“倉對倉”的責任條款。

  We cover insurance on the 100 tons of wool.

  我們爲這100噸羊毛辦理保險。

  We cannot comply with your request for insuring your order for 130% of its invoice value.

  我們不能爲你方訂貨辦理按發票金額130%的保險。

  This kind of additional risk is coverable at 2‰.

  這種附加險的保險費是千分之二。

  This risk is coverable at a premium of …%.

  這個險別是按。。。%的保險費率投保。

  Please cover us on (cover for us) the goods detailed below:…

  請對下述貨物保險:

  Insurance on the goods shall be covered by us for 110% of the CIF value, and any extra premium for additional coverage, if required, shall be borne by the buyers. 將由我方按照到岸價的發票金額110%辦理該貨的保險,如果需要,額外增加保險的費用將由買方承擔。 

位律師廻複

生活常識_百科知識_各類知識大全»商務英語寫作:有關保險的句子

0條評論

    發表評論

    提供最優質的資源集郃

    立即查看了解詳情