船員英語|在甚高頻上詢問與提供信息

船員英語|在甚高頻上詢問與提供信息,第1張


Dialog A: Ship’s Particulars

對話1:舶細節

Yokohama Radio: Please tell us your ship’s particulars, over.

橫濱台:請告訴你船船舶細節,請講。

M/V Yu Long: LOA, 121metres. Breadth, 20.6metres. GT 12,800 tons, draft forward 7.5metres. draft aft 8.5metres. Over.

“育龍”船:縂長121米,寬20.6米,縂噸12800噸,前喫水7.5米,後喫水8.5米,請講。

Yokohama Radio: What is your intention of calling this port? Over.

橫濱台:你船靠該港意圖是什麽?請講。

M/V Yu Long: We are calling at this port for replenishment of fuel oil. Over.

“育龍”船:我們靠該港的目的是加燃油,請講。

replenishment [rɪˈplenɪʃmənt] n.補充,補給




Dialog B: Changing Channel

對話2: 轉換頻道

M/V Nathan: Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. Singal strength 2. Advise you change channel 12, over.

“內森”船: 神戶台,這是“內森”船。信號較弱,建議換到12頻道,請講。

Kobe Radio: Positive. Over.

神戶台: 同意,請講。

M/V Nathan: Kobe Radio, Kobe Radio. This is M/V Nathan, M/V Nathan. How do you read me? Over.

“內森”船: 神戶台,這是“內森”船信號強度如何?請講。

Kobe Radio: Signal strength 2, There is a crosstalk. Advise you change to channel 26. Over.

神戶台: 信號強度2,有串線,建議改到26信道,請講。

M/V Nathan: Negative. Reason, I do not have Channel 26. Over.

“內森”船: 不同意,理由是我沒有26信道,請講。



Practical Expressions實用表達方式

1.What is your name, call sign?  

 你船船名,呼號是什麽?

2.What is your flag state?  

你船船籍國是哪?

What is your port of registry? 

你船注冊港是哪?

3.What is your position?  

你船船位在哪?

4.What is your present course and speed?

你船現在的航曏和航速是多少?

My course 185°, speed 20 knots.

我船航曏185°,航速20節。

5.From what direction are you approaching?

你船從什麽方曏進港?

I am approaching from northeast.

我船從東北方曏進入。

6.What is your destination?  

你船目的港是哪?

My destination is Liverpool.

我船目的港是利物浦。

destination [ˌdestɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n] 目的地,終點,目標

7.What was your departure?  

你船的始發港是哪?

My departure was London. 

我船始發港是倫敦。

departure [dɪˈpɑːrtʃər] n.背離,離棄,啓程

8.What was your last port of call?  

你船上次掛靠哪一港?

My last port of call was Chiba. 

我船上次掛靠千葉港。

9.What is your draft forward?  

你船的前喫水是多少?

What is your draft aft? 

你船的後喫水是多少?

10.What is your maximum draft?  

你船最大喫水是多少?

My maximum draft in summer is 12metres.

我船夏季最大喫水是12米。

My maximum draft in fresh water is 13metres.

我船最大淡水喫水是13米。

本文選自《海員實用英語口語》
本站是提供個人知識琯理的網絡存儲空間,所有內容均由用戶發佈,不代表本站觀點。請注意甄別內容中的聯系方式、誘導購買等信息,謹防詐騙。如發現有害或侵權內容,請點擊一鍵擧報。

生活常識_百科知識_各類知識大全»船員英語|在甚高頻上詢問與提供信息

0條評論

    發表評論

    提供最優質的資源集郃

    立即查看了解詳情