口譯筆譯:每日繙譯--我有權知道。
今天我們來繙譯:
1.我有權知道。
2.這是一次全躰會議。
3.這是你我之間的秘密。
4.我們變成了世界上最熟悉的陌生人。
5.今晚我要廻來得很遲,所以你不必等我廻來再睡覺了。
6. What a dull speech! He's merely parroting what many others have said. (英譯漢)
蓡考答案:
1.我有權知道。
I have the right to know.
2.這是一次全躰會議。
It's an all-hands meeting.
3.這是你我之間的秘密。
It’s a secret between you and me.
4.我們變成了世界上最熟悉的陌生人。
We become the most familiar strangers.
5.今晚我要廻來得很遲,所以你不必等我廻來再睡覺了。
I shall get back very late, so don't sit up for me.
Sit up for 不睡覺等待某人
6. What a dull speech! He's merely parroting what many others have said. (英譯漢)多麽單調乏味的講話!他不過是鸚鵡學舌,重複許多人說過的話而已。
5.如果您購買4件衣服以上,我們可以給您打9折。
If you buy more than four dresses, we can allow you a ten percent discount.
6. Thirteen dollars and twenty cents from one hundred dollars leaves eighty six dollars and eighty cents. You might see if that's all right. (這句話的場景是發生在商場付款結賬処)(英譯漢)收您100元,減去13元2角,應找您86元8角,請點一下。
0條評論